Friday, February 20, 2015

Dalcielo Bakeshop & Restaurant


According to the restaurant owner "Dalcielo" means heaven sent or sent from the sky, And the word heaven sent is providential, fortunate, and blessed in other terms dalcielo is a blessing from God.

I visited one of their stores which is located in Lopez Ave., Los Banos, according to their waiter their specialties includes Fried Dinuguan, Pinakbet, Bagnet etc., but since I am not really into vegetables and I am more of a Carnivore, I ordered different foods that I usually prefer to eat like Pasta, Salads, Cakes & Pastries, Sandwiches and other meat/fish menu.

Some of the foods that I've ordered are: fettucini alfredo - the taste is okay though I would love it better if there are no basil and oregano included. The strawberry shake - it's like a diluted strawberry jam. The pepperoni pizza - it's like im eating a piece of rubber, too oily I might get a large dose of cholesterol. Their chocolate moist cake, it's suppose to be moist yet it's too dry it's a good thing the icing tastes good and their NYC Strawberry cheesecake which is the only thing that Im satisfied. However, they should at least cut down the sweetness of the strawberry syrup- not ideal for those with serious insulin problem.

Pinoy Solo Hiker - Dalcielo

Pinoy Solo Hiker - Dalcielo

Pinoy Solo Hiker - Dalcielo

Pinoy Solo Hiker - Dalcielo

Pinoy Solo Hiker - Dalcielo

Pinoy Solo Hiker - Dalcielo

Pinoy Solo Hiker - Dalcielo


Rating:
5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment